GH conducted an extensive security vulnerability of the oil and gas industry for a Middle Eastern country. The project required extensive onshore and offshore site-surveys of over 50 oil and gas facilities.
Key Accomplishments and Deliverables
- Strategic compliance and risk assessments and audits
- Evaluating and calibrating a maritime domain awareness capability
- Safety and security master planning
- Facility and system security assessments
- Command and control capability enhancements
- Policy and strategy planning for energy and related security regulation
- Stakeholder management
- Review and de-confliction of global practices
- SCADA security assessments
A comprehensive list of recommended policy, procedures and organisational enhancements was provided to the client which enhanced the country’s security posture with respect to its oil and gas industry.