GH has supported the development of a document control and classification system for a government ministry and established the foundations for an organisational information-security programme.
Key Accomplishments and Deliverables
- Reviewed existing practices and procedures
- Conducted a risk assessment
- Delivered a network analysis including threat identification
- Developed and delivered a comprehensive document control and classification programme
- Delivered a comprehensive implementation plan
- Provided response support to a detected threat
- Recommended comprehensive systems solution to network vulnerabilities
The project promoted information security awareness and provided the client control measures with various levels of approval for classification and access to information within the department.