GH personnel were retained to help balance a practical strategic approach to transport security for a successful Olympics for spectators and 19,000 athletes, their families and other VIPs.
Key Accomplishments and Deliverables
- Defined a strategic direction for event transport safety and security
- Delivered an effective organizational structure that ensures clear roles and responsibilities for event safety and security
- Developed a best practice for the event security directorate
- Ensured stakeholder buy-in for organisational structure and governance
- Produced an actionable delivery plan in consultation with security experts and other stakeholders
The project provided the client with an improved security approach for the transit system, contributing to a high level of security during the Olympic Games.